We’re passionate about connecting people ready to help people that want something – fast !. As GappGo continues to grow it’s important that the GappGo community follows guidelines that reflect our values and standards of behaviour. We work hard to enforce these guidelines so that we can maintain our authenticity and transparency, so that everyone has an enjoyable experience.
GappGo is here to help facilitate a reliable, safe and successful environment. We are here to help resolve issues should they arise. In return, we ask for your cooperation and timely response to the GappGo team. If you suspect violation of any of our guidelines, please report it to GappGo ASAP.
This document will continue to change as we grow and continue to think about what’s best for the GappGo community.
To create a safe, respectful and rewarding environment, we need you to follow the Guidelines below:
- Gapps must be legal
- Prohibited items list
- No escort or adult services
- Clear Gapp descriptions, time and budget required
Publicly sharing private information
To maintain the integrity and authenticity of GappGo, only share contact information as necessary to facilitate a Gapp.
Community is at the heart of what we do at GappGo. Courtesy, mutual respect and seeing things from another person’s perspective is essential. At GappGo, we do not tolerate the following negative behaviours, any of which will result in your content being removed and/or your account being suspended:
- Hatred or violence
- Illegal behaviours
At GappGo, we’re committed to bringing communities together however this requires your support and cooperation. We do not support the following activities within our GappGo community, as it jeopardises the creation of a fair, transparent and trustworthy environment, which we highly value.
- Fraudulent GappGo reviews
- Artificially improving public profile
- Discussion forum
- Harvesting member information
- Lead generation
Pricing and payments
To ensure a safe and rewarding environment for all members of the GappGo community, it’s important to understand how pricing and payments work.
- No commission based pricing
- Any offers made on your Gapp should be for the full scope of the Gapp. When you accept a Gapp offer, that is the final amount that you’re obligated to pay and there are no additional fees.
- GappGo Pay
- Cash payments are not supported on the GappGo platform. When an offer is accepted you will need to add funds to the Gapp, which are securely held in an GappGo Trust Account until the task is completed. GappGo ensures the safety and security of all our community members.
- Payment with VISA or Mastercard
- All Gapps must be remunerated via credit or debit Mastercard, AMEX or VISA card. Cash or cash equivalent payments are not supported.
Accountability for task outcomes
When you accept a Gapp, the Professional remains accountable for the provision and outcome of the Gapp.
To register as a member and get started on GappGo, we need you to make sure you qualify for the below:
- 14 years or older
- All registered professionals of GappGo must be 14 years or older. Professionals under the age of 18 are not able to enter a legal contract with GappGo. As such, GappGo reserves the right to request the approval of the parents or legal carers.
Now that you understand a little more about GappGo, we have some important information regarding accounts.
- No account transfers
- Your account is your responsibility and you must maintain control of it. It must not be transferred to another person as your account and reviews reflect your skills and abilities.
- No duplicate accounts
- Members may only have a single, active account on the platform. As your account reflects your reputation in GappGo, any duplicate accounts attempting to disguise a member’s history, will be removed immediately.